Passport - how to get one
Object_Id : 41
Title : Passport - how to get one
Node_Type : Production
Format : group
Address : n/a
Keywords : passports
Abstract : Notes about getting a passport:
- Tracy Brown has passport forms or you can get
them from a Post Office.
- The form has instructions.
- You will need various documents to prove your
identity, as well as 2 passport photos signed by
an appropriate person.
- For who can sign your photos, see:
- Photos can be done at Park Road Prints, 41 Park Rd,
Milton (entry from Douglas St). $9 in Sep. 96 (for 4
Alternatively, pharmacies & photo shops like
Rabbit Photo often have facilities.
- A Post Office can process the completed form
(you might have to make an appointment; see
page 4 of the form for the documents you need
Date_Entry_Created : 30/09/96
Entry_Created_By : jane & Graeme Chapman
Entry_Last_Modified_By : jane
Asset_Qualification : good / very useful
Contact_Person : Tracy Brown
IP_or_Copyright_Owner : CiTR
Projects_Used_In : n/a
Related_Items : Proof of Identity Declarations:
Justices of the Peace:
Context_or_When_To_Use : anyone going overseas who doesn't yet have a
passport; passport renewal
Authorisation_for_Use : n/a - this an informal guide to obtaining a passport.