Transaction framework DBMS & SNMP
Object_Id : 278
Title : Transaction framework DBMS & SNMP
Format : Directory
Address : http://mango.citr.com.au/root/projects/mibmaster/007.Source/src/transactional/
Keywords : SNMP, Transaction, Shared Library, rollback, commit, database
Abstract : Transaction module -:
* Implementation of recording mechanism for rolling transactions
* forward or back through use of calls to compensatory functions.
* Includes support for multithreaded operation, but only
* protects itself, not user code.
-: Shared library module
* Allow ability to determine if the running binary includes
* a particular library (e.g. a particular DBMS), and then
* conditionally load a support library for that product.
* (Otherwise the support library could force unwanted loading of DBMS).
Date_Entry_Last_Modified: $Date: 2002/02/25 00:43:25 $
Entry_Last_Modified_By : $Author: horton $
Contact_Person : David Horton mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
IP_or_Copyright_Owner : CiTR.
Support_re_Ownership : Developed between projects.
Date_Item_Created : July-2001
Authors_and_Contributors: Anthony Symmons
Related_Items : Mibmaster enterprise edition,
Code_Type : Library
Programming_Language : C
Portations : Solaris
Dependencies : Solaris shared library for
Source_Location : /projects/mibmaster/007.Source/src/transactional/