17-apr tue - Constanta
- International terminal
- Nuclear power plant
- cow/sheep herds
- horse pulled carts
- bottle garden is a rose garden with the plants under bottles for protection.
- archaelogy museum
- town has been a port since roman times and there are artifacts from then
- I think the serpent is an 18th century joke religion
- Orthodox Church of St Peter and Paul. There were older ancient buildings outside, where the stone walls mark original alignments.
- Mamaia beach resort on the Black sea (once great in Soviet times)
- Murfatlar winery (wine, bread, stuffed cabbage with polenta, cheese pie).