14-Apr Bucharest - Parliment and Old Town
- Marriott in Bucharest (5 stars, but only 1hr wifi free per day)
- Soviet era high rise apartments
- Large Parliment building, but other large buildings in the precinct
- Long wide avenue (just a little longer than Champ D'Elysees)
- A dog town, with off-lease areas, as well as quite a few wandering dogs and packs
- River through town has a weir and canal giving a big river look, but goes into an underground culvert in part of town.
- Hahul Hanus has been a hotel/guesthouse for centuries