Cemetery is behind former St Andrew's Church of England, and near the former White Swan Inn. The church operated from 1879 to 1973.
Was once in Glengallan Shire (circa 1980).
There was a (now disassembled) train line Warwick-Swan Creek-Yangan-Emu Vale-Killarney
More information about
Transcriptions from Swan Creek Cemetery from Interment.net
Former White Swan Inn
Wiki for Warwick say shire formed in 1994 from amalgamation of Warwick city with Glengallan, Rosenthal and Allora shires
Historic tourist drives around Warwick
researching the Swan Creek cemetery...
Anglican archives - closed churches
Photographed: 21 Jan 2007
Names in cemetery order
Names in alphabetical order
Select images from the left. Displayed images are scaled down to fit on the screen, but full-size images can be obtained by clicking.