St Marks Anglican Cemetery, Daisy Hill (Formerly Slacks Creek)


Address: 41 Winnetts Road. (UBD 242 Q8), Daisy Hill
Opened: 1883
# graves: ~120
From the Logan City link below

St Marks Anglican Cemetery, Daisy Hill (Formerly Slacks Creek)

St Marks cemetery dates back to 1883 when the donors of the land, the Gomersalls were buried here. The church committee was formed in 1900 and the church was built in 1901. Many members of the original parish council are buried on the site including Thomas White, Thomas Usher, Robert Gomersall, Frederick Armstrong and William Winnett. A new church was built in 1977 to accommodate the growing congregation. The old church and cemetery were heritage listed at the time of their centenary in 2001.
More information about
St Marks Anglican Cemetery, Daisy Hill (Formerly Slacks Creek) - burial register
A brief history of Logan
Transcriptions from Saint Mark Anglican Historic Cemetery Logan City Shire, Queensland, Australia
Australasia Church Albums
Logan City Cemeteries
Old St Mark's Anglican Church - EPA/QPWS
St Marks Anglican Cemetery, Daisy Hill (Formerly Slacks Creek)
St Mark's Anglican Church
PictureAustralia - St. Mark's Anglican Church and in 1988 and with cemetery
Placenames - Slacks Creek
A Brief History of Logan

Photographed: 11 Feb 2006

Names in cemetery order
Names in alphabetical order


Select images from the left. Displayed images are scaled down to fit on the screen, but full-size images can be obtained by clicking.



All the headstone photos in St Marks Anglican Cemetery, Daisy Hill (Formerly Slacks Creek)
Names in photographed order
Names in alphabetical order
Latitude -27.64405325576249, Longitude 153.1489085383493
Latitude -27° 38’ 39", Longitude 153° 8’ 56"

GoogleMap or GoogleEarth map application for St Marks Anglican Cemetery, Daisy Hill (Formerly Slacks Creek). (What's this?)
All the cemeteries

Loading