(GSQ indexed St Mark's Evangelical Lutheran cemetery burial register running 1939-1985)
St Marks cemetery is now known as Trinity Lutheran Cemetery - St Mark's Section. Originally, before the amangamation of the Bethel and St Mark's Lowood congregations, the cemetery was known as St Mark's Lutheran Cemetery, E.L.C.A.
Lowood Reformation Lutheran Cemetery
(a.k.a. Our Saviour Lutheran E.L.C.R. Lawn Cemetery) Ernest Leslie Schloss, died 19 Mar 1979 aged 48 years, beloved brother of May, Stanley and Mervyn.
More information about
Historical map of Brisbane Valley
Photographed: 10 July 2005
Names in cemetery order
Names in alphabetical order
Select images from the left.
or GoogleEarth map application for Lowood Trinity Lutheran Cemetery - St Marks Section. (What's this?)
All the cemeteries
© Copyright 1996-2020 Kerry Raymond and David Horton