Eucla Telegraph Station, WA


Address: under sand 300m west of Eucla Telegraph Station. Some headstones were recovered and placed in the museum near the Travellers Cross
Opened: approx. 1875
# graves:
moved to Museum from encroaching sand 1950-1987

More information about
Eucla Telegraph Station

Photographed: Nov 2007 (recovered ones in museum)

Names in cemetery order
Names in alphabetical order


Select images from the left. Displayed images are scaled down to fit on the screen, but full-size images can be obtained by clicking.