St Stephen the Martyr Anglican Church, Penrith, NSW


Address: situated behind the Church (High Street) on Fulton Lane, Penrith (UBD 163, L11).
Opened: 16 July 1839 (- 1943)
These photos are of the GALE family.
More information about
St Stephen's Cemetery
St Stephens's church
History of the City of Penrith
Penrith Family History resources

Photographed: 2000?

Select images from the left. Displayed images are scaled down to fit on the screen, but full-size images can be obtained by clicking.