Murphys Creek, Gatton Shire


Address: Murphys Creek, Gatton Shire
(west of town)
Opened: 1862

More information about
There were 3 churches in Murphy's creek.
Tourism of Murphy's Creek. (The nearby creek gave its name to the town just as Peter Murphy had given his name to the creek when he built his station nearby in 1841. Earlier it was known as Fingal.)
Placenames - Murphy's Creek
map and history of Murphy's Creek railway station
Murphys Creek Railway Complex

Photographed: 6 Aug 2006
Select images from the left. Displayed images are scaled down to fit on the screen, but full-size images can be obtained by clicking.