Barney View Uniting church, Beaudesert


Address: Mt Barney Road, Barney View, south of Beaudesert
Opened: 14 Jun 1908
The church was opened in 1908 as Thulimbah Methodist Church. Services are still held once a month.
Formerly known as Thulimbah Methodist Church was opened free of debt on 14 June 1908. It was a culmination of the efforts and generosity of local people who who gave the land, the time, the labour and the money. Despite its long Methodist association this little church, set in surroundings of peace and beauty looking out at the grandeur of Mt Barney, has had an ecumenical history and its scrubbed pine pews hane seated folk of many religious affiliations.
(from A Beaudesert Shire Historical Church Tour).
# graves: ~115
More information about
Tour of Rathdowney
Beaudesert Shire: Queensland Places
Barney View Information
Scenic Rim Regional Council - Cemeteries

Photographed: 4 Feb 2006

Names in cemetery order
Names in alphabetical order


Select images from the left. Displayed images are scaled down to fit on the screen, but full-size images can be obtained by clicking.


All the headstone photos in Barney View Uniting church, Beaudesert
Names in photographed order
Names in alphabetical order
Latitude -28.24184036254884, Longitude 152.7680664062501
Latitude -28° 14’ 31", Longitude 152° 46’ 5"

GoogleMap or GoogleEarth map application for Barney View Uniting church, Beaudesert. (What's this?)
All the cemeteries

Loading