SOUVENIR-CHARTERS TOWERS, 1872 TO JULY.
ST. MARY'S COLLEGE
Under the Patronage of His Lordship,
The Most Rev. H.E. RYAN, D.D.,
Bishop of Townsville
BOARDING AND DAY SCHOOL FOR GIRLS
Conducted by the Sisters of the Good Samaritan
Special Attention is paid to the Religious and Moral Training of the
Girls. Pupils are prepared for all University, Commercial, Music and
Art of Speech Examinations, and the good results obtained in all
branches of Study, certify to the efficiency of the work done in the
College. The College buildings are spacious, lofty, and well
ventilated. The grounds are extensive and Sports of all kinds are
organised and supervised.
Many friends of the College taking part in the "BACK TO TOWERS"
Celebrations will be interested to know that this year also marks the
GOLDEN JUBILEE of the arrival of the SISTERS of the GOOD SAMARITAN
at ST. MARY'S and ill NORTH QUEENSLAND.